- Please bring a yoga mat and water to all classes.
- No RSVP is necessary for classes unless specifically noted on the class schedule. Simply check the schedule, pick a class and show up!
- In the rare case of severe weather conditions, check the schedule for cancellations or changes.
- Classes not averaging a total of 6 participants per class are subject to cancellation.
- Male immediate family members who are registered iGnite participants are welcome to Saturday morning classes with a guest pass or class package.
- Classes are subject to change. Please check the schedule regularly.
- No dogs in classes please.
- Guest pass policy: Guest passes must be presented to the leader at the time of the class. If not given, the drop-in fee automatically applies. Limit 3 passes per guest.
Weekly Action Item:
Practice contentment by taking a moment to stop, breathe and focus on your life: the tumultuous times you have overcome and the wisdom you thankfully gained from them; the struggles and inconveniences that you are currently enduring and the growth opportunities you are receiving from them; and the relationships, blessings and “little things” that you might often look past. In this busy, accomplishment-oriented and task-driven world we live in, take the time to focus on the “small things” and give thanks for the big impact they have had and currently have on your life.
Read this week’s journal